Paragraf is the world’s first company to use graphene to mass produce electronic devices using standard semiconductor processes.
With its two-dimensional nature, graphene-based sensors only respond to magnetic fields perpendicular to the sensing layer. This provides much more accurate field and current mapping for battery applications.
Features & Benefits
- Unrivalled measurement range capability, from µA to kA
- Isolated from current flow
- Capture current flow direction as well as magnitude
- Zero cross talk
- Capture instantaneous increases in current density with high resolution and no lag
- Two-dimensional graphene Hall element, immune to stray fields in the plane of the sensor
- Use one sensor; reduce bill of materials
- Additional measurements can be made without disruption to existing set-ups
- Improved information during current observations
- Densely pack sensors for high spatial resolution
- Improved measurements critical for regulatory and safety requirements
- Implement high resolution and cost effective battery cell-level current sensing in a noisy magnetic environment