Paragraf is the world’s first company to use graphene to mass produce electronic devices using standard semi-conductor processes.
Our high-performance graphene sensor technology brings magnetic field measurement resolution towards that of more complex magnetic sensors, yet with the ease of use of a Hall sensor.
Features & Benefits
- High linearity and no hysteresis
- High resilience to shock and vibration
- Low noise measurements
- High resolution and sensitivity
- -55°C to 125°C operation
- Performance without need for complex calibration, simplifying required electronics and reducing cost
- Amplification electronics can be minimised or avoided entirely, decreasing cost and system complexity
- Rival performance of more complex semiconductors, with the ease of use of silicon
- Conforms to standard automotive regulations